Apr 19, 2013

Hair Pieces from Boutique JuJu



The hair pieces of Boutique JuJu are the perfect compliment to Vintage Wedding Showcase. Jennifer Sandmaier of Boutique JuJu, offers handmade, vintage-inspired, evening bags and hair pieces. All flowers are handmade by by Jennifer, crafted from raw silk, silk chiffon, tulle and cotton. She tells us...

It all started when I made myself some evening bags and hair pieces for going to weddings and other events. People wanted to know where I got my accessories. I have a background in floral design and that is where the floral influence in my designs come from, and besides, who doesn't think that flowers are pretty and feminine? I am influenced greatly by old hollywood glamour and the Art Deco period, and really anything that looks like vintage glamour catches my attention. I love how women were always dressed up even to go grocery shopping, and sometimes I wish we still did that.

If your saw our feature on Breakfast Television, you got a sneak peek of Jennifer's designs. Come and see them in person at Vintage Wedding Showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like